Tuesday 17 November 2009

Nicole Trashes the Dress - LONDON

This was my second time working with Nicole only this time we hit the streets of London! I don't think it matters what time of year it is in London, it is always packed with tourist, however this time round it seemed even busier than usual.

Combine a gorgeous girl with an exceptionally beautiful dress & you have any photographers dream come true! This dress was made for Nicole, she just looks adorable in it!

After a day around London we headed up to Primrose Hill for some shots at dusk, I didn't realize just how busy it would be up there, but this seems like the perfect place to go to watch the sunset & see the city lights.

Nicole is a very talented make up artist & I will be meeting up with her again next month when she travels up from London to do the make up of some girls who I'll be photographing for a boudoir shoot.

Here are some of my favourites from Nicole's Trash the Dress in London.















1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm researching a piece on Trash the Dress photography and I think you illustrate it beautifully! These pictures are stunning, I love the varied locations around London, it looks like it was a great shoot.
Claire