Sunday 19 July 2009

The Wedding of Emily & Michael - Doxford Hall - Northumberland

Emily & Michael couldn't have chosen a better location for their wedding, Doxford hall is a fabulous venue for any event especially a wedding and what great weather we had too!!

I arrived at 9.30am to shoot the bridal preparations. Fueled with plenty of coffee from Em's mum Christine I started my day with the dress, shoes & finer details. Soon after Amy, Eleanor & Jayne (the bridesmaids) arrived. While the girls were having their hair done I went off to find Michael & Mark (the bestman).

The ceremony was beautiful & when they both read out their vows I would imagine the entirety of the wedding party had a tear as I certainly did. The drinks reception was on the lawn in the walled gardens to the back of the Hall. Andrew Taylor the solo saxophonist played while the guests congratulated Emily & Michael.

Doxford Hall is full of places for great photo opportunities both inside & out & we took full advantage of this throughout the day.

Emily & Michael jetted off the following day to New York & then Vegas for their honeymoon & have promised if they win big in Vegas they will fly me out for their Trash the Dress shoot (fingers crossed you guys win then)!!!

Below are just a handful of the images taken from their wedding day.

























No comments: