Saturday 4 July 2009

Janie & John's Wedding - The Grand Hotel Tynemouth

The couple were married at St Mary's in Whitley Bay & then on to The Grand Hotel in Tynemouth for their reception. I joined Janie & John at their church rehearsal the eve before the wedding only to find the vicar didn't allow any photography during the ceremony which she seemed stuck on even when I suggested shooting from the back of the church. I sat at the back throughout the service & now & again had to keep checking my exposures for after the service, I just so happened to get a ton of ceremony shots while doing so, OOPS!!! ;-)

Janie & John are both keen walkers as I found out on our pre wedding shoot when their chosen location was Roseberry Topping in Cleveland. I got to know them both quite well on the pre shoot & found them both to be a really nice, kind & caring couple, so much so they'd requested their guests to give what money they would have spent on wedding gifts to a local charity chosen by Janie & John.

Unfortunately the weather was thick fog on the day of their wedding, but this didn't stop us having some time on the beach & at St Mary's lighthouse for some photos.
Here are just some of the pics form their wedding day!


















No comments: