Friday 9 October 2009

The Wedding of Heidi & Naoya - Alnwick castle

Here are some of the images from Heidi & Naoya's wedding which was held at Alnwick castle. The day started with the bridal preparations at Heidi's parents house in Low Hauxley. I then travelled on to meet up with Naoya & the boys at Blackmores in Alnwick.

The flowers & origami table decorations were exquisitely arranged by Naoya's family, with the entrance making a fantastic focal point. The cake..........or should I say cheese, was outstanding. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it & was disappointed that they didn't notice the photographer wasting away next to it! haha. However I was assured by the barman that it did taste nice! :-)

I was rather touched by the bestman when he played the guitar & sang something he himself had written for the couple, it was very clear he thought a lot of Heidi & Naoya.
























1 comment:

Ruby said...

awesome.. you are so artistic.. i love your picture..

regards,
your friend..
http://rabiatuladawiyahzakaria.blogspot.com