Wednesday 17 June 2009

Tammy & Davie's Wedding

We had poor weather all week but thankfully the sun came out for Tammy & Davie's wedding.
They were married at St James & St Basil which is a new church for me & what a beautiful church it is, with so much natural light pouring in through the stained glass windows.
After the ceremony we headed of to Eslington Villa where the reception was held. With some group pictures on the lawn & steps & a few reportage shots, the wedding party gathered before heading into the room ready for the speeches. I have never laughed so much, Steve, the Bestman & also Davie's brother had me creased, along with a lot of others.
After a fabulous day at Eslington Villa, the group reunited at the Royal Station Hotel in Newcastle for the evening reception.
Here are some of my favourites. I think you will all agree that Tammy looked absolutely stunning!!!!




























1 comment:

Baz said...

Another incredible selection of photo's Claire. Well done, you impress me with every wedding you do. These are really special pictures, you've totally captured the moment, and done it with such elegance. I love so many of these shots, I love the little details, the symmetry too, the colours. I can't get over how talented you are.. I'm so happy it's all working out for you...