Thursday 8 July 2010

The Wedding of Kelly & James - Matfen Hall - Northumberland

Kelly & James were married at Matfen Hall last Friday. I don't think I have met a bride quite so excited about her wedding, Kelly has been counting down the sleeps for months now. I was so pleased the weather guys got it wrong & it was glorious even though Kelly did say she didn't mind a little bit rain.

The bridesmaids wore olive green dresses which really complimented the ushers in their brown suits & accompanied by flower girl Lauren & Daniel their son who was page boy.

I worked alongside a videographer they booked 'Hillman Productions' who I found really professional & a very nice guy.

During the break in the evening reception I managed to get some time alone with Kelly & James & have the chance to be a bit more creative using flashguns, after I was almost done I just happened to turn around & notice the sky as the sun was sinking behind the horizon, the church & trees were silhouetted against the sky & so we quickly ran over to the spot I wanted & with a bit of backlight got my shot to end a perfect day.

Here are just some of the images taken from the wedding of Kelly & James.







1 comment:

Julie Elsey said...

Absolutely fantastic Claire. Can't wait to see more!