Friday 18 September 2009

Tammy & Davey - Trash the Dress!

I shot Tammy & Davey's wedding back in June, the post shoot had been booked for August, however we certainly didnt get great weather in August & so it was postponed until September. Thankfully the weather was really good this time.

We headed out at teatime to get that nice golden glow & started at Seaton Sluice beach. I love this beach as it is usually very quiet, but due to the good weather it was quite busy with jet skis & people just out for the day. We then headed down to St Mary's to the rocks which is a particular favourite place of mine at the moment as I love the different textures of the rocks with the sea in the background, you could almost be anywhere!!

Tammy then mentioned she'd like to get in the water (obviously I was getting rather excited at this point & knew exactly what shots I wanted) so off to Tynemouth Longsands we went, we were starting to lose the light & by the time we arrived the beach was in shade so I had to use some fill in flash. The sun was setting fast behind St Georges church. Tammy & Davey walked into the sea to adjust to the temperature & then I got the shots I wanted :-) The beach was quite crowed with people watching but I think lying in the cold water was the only thing on Tammy's mind & she was oblivious to the onlookers.

Here are some of my favourites from their photo shoot.
















No comments: